do you need
How Barton Deakin can help youBarton Deakin works closely with its clients as part of their core strategic team.
Barton Deakin doesn't just open doors – it helps you understand what's going on behind them, how to work most effectively with the Coalition in government or opposition and, most importantly, how to achieve your government corporate strategy goals.
Barton Deakin aims to empower you to manage your own exposure to government decision making by:
- Helping you develop comprehensive government relations strategies informed by insights into the inner workings of government
- Working with you to build a case and develop messaging that reflects the different priorities and personalities of each decision maker and those influencing decisions
- Giving you insight into the inner workings of government to understand how decisions are made and who makes them – so you can build your case most effectively
- Assisting you make the most of your meetings with decision makers with detailed preparation, briefings and follow up – so you can ensure no hard-earned meeting becomes a simple meet-and-greet
- Ensuring you make the most of meetings by organising follow-up for all contacts with government
- Development and execution of an effective government relations strategy
- Building a case to support your strategy – and putting it in a context for the Coalition government or opposition
- Analysis of Coalition policy and how it will affect your business strategy
- Making the most effective submissions and presentations to the government or opposition
- Monitoring, intelligence gathering and strategic advice on government matters
- Contact programs with the government or opposition
- Advocacy, lobbying and negotiation